Friday, March 1, 2013

February- A month to remember all of the love in your life!

Love! So much love and joy in our life... We have spent January preparing for Cowtown in February and really trying to eat more "clean". We have eliminated processed foods from our daily diet during the week, tried starting most mornings with fresh fruit and vegetable juice we make at home. I gave up coffee for three weeks, but then decided 1-2 cups was reasonable. :) I have eliminated cheese from my diet all together, and much to my surprise do not miss it. We try to be reasonable on the weekends as we splurge a little (still no cheese though) and so far so good.
 
 
Stock Show Day, spent with the Pace family.

The girls enjoy their cotton candy while exploring the grounds.

We love our FREE new hats!

Running in to Isabella was a special treat....
 
 
Ice cream after school treat with Papi!

 
Eden's 7th bday party, cooking party!
 
 
Beautiful clouds I enjoyed on my drive in to work one stormy morning.
 
 
 
THE SLEEP OVER! Making pizzas, for dinner

Making cake balls

Teeth brushing, even this is an event! Complete with Beeber singing brush, thank you Karly!


Making headbands, and snowglobes

Pillow fight
 
Dinner at the Burtons
 
Emma's 13th Birthday


Miguel teaches Eva about the Ipad, after exclaiming "you don't know your wifi code!"

Colman and Eva enjoy the Expo

 Jacob and Eva, sleep over before the big race
   
Mi 9 in Cowtown 1/2

 
Jenn and I run it in! "Run to the finish Mommy, run!" - Eva shouts from the sidelines
 
 
Post 1/2 lunch with Isabella, who was happy
to find a restful moment on Colman's shoulder Then of course Eva needed a turn...
 
 
Paige and Jordan, last girls weekend at Chappell's Cabana.... Eagle, Mt.
 
Comments from Eva:
She was invited to church by a classmate Annessa and her parents. So one Sunday morning  we headed to North Richland Hills Baptist. As we pulled in the parking lot Eva asked the name of the church and after I said it, she responded " Oh, am I going to get watered today?" (aka baptized... not baptist) We are still laughing/ smiling about this moment....

Sleep over with three friends at our house. Colman and I overheard the following conversation being held in our bedroom, by Eva and friend as they looked in the closet: "Look, Colman has a skirt... see here it is, it is called a quilt." AKA Kilt! This statement was repeated throughout the evening.

Colman was ready to go on a run one afternoon after work. Eva and I were seated at the dinning room table doing homework. As he entered the room to say bye, she looked up and said "You don't look cool..." Then she went to get a purple sequin hat, yes sequin hat, (thank you Margie) and danced thru the room saying "This is cool!"