HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE WONDERFUL MOMS!!!
We have not slowed down!!! Cole is done with AP testing, yeah! All state testing is complete and we are officially done with TAKS!!! :) Smiles and cheering can be felt across the state...
This month has been filled with many celebrations: Colman's birthday, My birthday and mother's day! We have also been very excited to count down the last days of this school year, 2nd grade here we come!
We are looking forward to some much needed down time this summer. We are going to spend some time taking care of house projects and finalize the car search! Eva is taking a trip with her dad to Illinois to visit grandparents and cousins. She will have a great time out on the lake. Colman and Eva are joining me for a quick work related trip to Galveston in June. We are going to spend a lot of time at the beach and play! In July the three of us are taking a trip to the North East to visit Colman's mom and family in Boston. While in Boston we will drive to Vermont to meet his dad and step mom. We are looking forward to this special time with Cole's family and the cooler weather!
For those of you who don't know, we have had Autumn's tumors removed and she looks great! She also seems to be feeling more youthful!! Claude Monet continues to be A CAT! :)
Colman and I completed our fourth 1/2 marathon in the past 6months, on Memorial day, and it was a very humid and hilly feat. Eva and I did the 5k color run, and it was soooo much fun!!!
This month has been filled with many celebrations: Colman's birthday, My birthday and mother's day! We have also been very excited to count down the last days of this school year, 2nd grade here we come!
We are looking forward to some much needed down time this summer. We are going to spend some time taking care of house projects and finalize the car search! Eva is taking a trip with her dad to Illinois to visit grandparents and cousins. She will have a great time out on the lake. Colman and Eva are joining me for a quick work related trip to Galveston in June. We are going to spend a lot of time at the beach and play! In July the three of us are taking a trip to the North East to visit Colman's mom and family in Boston. While in Boston we will drive to Vermont to meet his dad and step mom. We are looking forward to this special time with Cole's family and the cooler weather!
For those of you who don't know, we have had Autumn's tumors removed and she looks great! She also seems to be feeling more youthful!! Claude Monet continues to be A CAT! :)
Colman and I completed our fourth 1/2 marathon in the past 6months, on Memorial day, and it was a very humid and hilly feat. Eva and I did the 5k color run, and it was soooo much fun!!!
| Eva and Jacob one Sunday after church |
| Baseball, GO JACOB! |
I have Colman's eyes!
Learning to ride a big kid bike. Look, no training wheels!
Car shopping one Saturday afternoon.
|
| Best part of baking! |
| Open house at CCA, the butterflies have arrived! |
| Check out Charlie's Mockingbird...! |
| Happy to be home one Sunday. |
| New clothes from Danielle, love them!!! |
| Looks like a skirt Colman! |
| Welcome Max and Vivian... two more cousins |
Comments from the princess:
"Mom, I am smart... I got that from you. I am an artist like daddy, I am good at ART. What did I get from Colman??? Oh, I know!!! I am brave like Colman and I got my eyes from Colman. " :) My new favorite!
A few more...
When Eva saw a picture of a new ring my friend Jamie received as a graduation gift for completing her masters degree in couneling. Eva exclaimed :) "Oh, does that mean she is a grown up now?" Pretty sure Jamie has been a grown up for a while - I said., Eva's response- "Oh I thought she was in her twenties." :)
After learning her dad is moving back in to her old house (lived there from birth until 5), and moving his girlfriend and her three kids in as well in early June. Very sweet lady. Eva has had mixed emotions to say the least... A lot of joy and excitement about her old house, old bedroom etc... The reality of all the old being very new and different has been difficult. "I want my old life back! It is not fair... !! What if Colman changes his mind? Daddy did! You don't understand! Why do they get to live my life??!!!":( Very overwhelming for everyone.... but thankful she will talk to me openly and I pray she is always will.