Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January 2012

The New Year is off to a great start. The weather has been crazy and causing Eva and I to take a little longer than desired to get over our colds. We are finally OVER them, I hope...

Eva is definitely making  the turn to a 6 year old. She is getting more articulate and vocal. This is sometimes hard to imagine. Her intuition and ability to reason,continues to wow me.

We lost our first tooth!! She was home sick with dad on January 12th and he made the decision to just pull it, for fear should would accidentally swallow it as she had lunch. She was thrilled!!! I brought her home that night and we anxiously went to bed awaiting the arrival of the tooth fairy. The next morning she was thrilled to find the tooth fairy had left her note and a gold dollar coin:"Eva, thanks for the tooth, looks like you are taking great care of your teeth. Keep up the good work!"

We have enjoyed spending a little more time with Colman, and Eva thinks it is unfair that I see him even sometimes when she is not home. :) I am so blessed that she has taken to him and he to her. They are a joy to watch together, I could not be more thankful and happy.


Waiting on the porch for Mikayla to get Eva for her sleep over at Great Wolf Lodge!

Our BFF, Mikayla and her family invited Eva for a fun sleep over. They went swimming at the indoor water park, they had story time which included ice cream cones of course! They made stuffed animals for their back packs, decorated new tooth brushes and enjoyed wearing their new pajamas that matched their American Girl Doll's pj's. Of course the BFFs took Kanani, their matching AGD with them for the weekend, along with their matching lady bug pillow pets. These two are quite a pair! So fortunate and blessed to have the Pace family in our lives.
Mikayla and Eva ending their weekend at Great Wolf Lodge!



We dressed ourselves for the Stock Show!



Moms take the kids to the Stock Show...
I am the STAR STUDENT this week!! :) Check out the poster I made, all about me!

Cowgirl Day at School

Great Comments Made From The Princess:
"Mom, if you get re-married will I still have Margie and Papi and all my cousins?" :( Crying!!
"Oh yeah Colman is coming for dinner, I will have my uniform on... No personality, ugh!"
"Mom, you know what will happen if you marry Colman?"  What Eva? "The TV will come on, just like daddy. That is what they do. Things change when you get married, you will see." :)
Said while having dinner with friends at our house- "Mom, have you ever made anything homemade?"