Thursday, June 4, 2015

May - BIRTHDAYS, MOTHERS DAY, GRADUATION!

May has been a quick and very rainy month filled with numerous celebrations!

Birthdays:
Colman, 45th! ( 76110)
Amye, 40th  (Key Largo)
Mary Helen, 40th (76110/ Live Oak)
Marjorie, 40th  ( 76110/76107)

Our patio in Key Largo... :)
Marj and Jo
                  Girls trip wouldn't be complete without monogrammed  
                          koozies! For our bottles of water, of course!


Our view...


We broke the elevator for a short period of time, Chan fixed it though!!

Chan, Kim and Jordan

 Birthday Girl!


Marty and wild orchids...







Cole's Birthday Card from Eva,  smile when he reads the front "DAD" Super sweet, Eva picked out all on her own...

Thanks for my new flamingo from Florida Mom!!



Cole's birthday dinner at Spice!

Mimi comes for bday cake!


Love my new watch Margie and Daniel!!


 Eva show Mimi her running medals! Mimi enjoys seeing her prints framed and hanging in Eva's room!



Jo, Marj and Amy



Happy Cinco De Mayo!




Here is what happens when cousins use soap on trampoline!




 
Bella is so excited to play with everyone!

Uncle Daniel always ready to play!

 
MOTHER's DAY 5k in pouring rain!



 Standing outside of Cole's SS and my  Spanish classrooms, from 
 approx. 10-12 years ago!

Cousin Krystina lets Eva tag along for MS Musical...


Girl Scout Awards/ Banquet 2015



Eva does great at her first gymnastic meet!


Comments By Eva and few others: My bday dinner, Cole, Mom and Krystina said what they admire most about me... Very sweet!
  • "I love everything about you mom. You are organized! I never have to worry about anything... You always have everything ready/ taken care of. I can talk to her about anything, and she is always there I don't have to worry. "
  • Krystina said: " I like how you say what other grown ups won't say/ are afraid to say..."
Other comments this month:
  • This one from my mom, said the following after owning her new iPhone 6 for a week... "I like it, but it is hard to text and drive, I think it's a little big." Said while showing me the phone and how hard it is to hold in one hand!!! Frowns all around and laughter!!!
  • Eva - Have you ever had a brother / sister die? ( gracious! topics are getting heavy)
  • Eva -What's abortion? Mr. Dray says its killing babies, and Wendy Davis thinks it's okay and believes in Abortion. (clearly a parent- teacher conference was held!!!)