Please make note of our new address: 2501 6th Ave, FW 76110
We have spent most of July getting settled in to our new home and connecting with our family and friends in the76110. Eva enjoyed a trip to Illinois and San Antonio with dad and I wrapped up summer school.
Eva, aka "Ariel" enjoys a day a the Science Museum...
Eva and Mikayla enjoy their own private day at the cupcake / tea party place
Keena surprises the girls with a Sleepy Napper!!
Jacob comes to see Eva perform at the 5th Ave Fine Arts Camp
Eva plays the Ukulele
Eva and Jacob enjoy our first weekend in our new house!!
Some comments from the princess Eva:
- "Margie, my mom needs to stop thinking about it in her head and she just needs to do it." (buy the house)
- "Mommy, you did a good job moving all of our stuff."
- "Mommy, I thought I would miss our old house, but I am happy and love our new home."
- "I am not even sad, I am happy. We did a good job buying this house."