Saturday, June 4, 2011

May 2011

May has been a busy and very fun filled month. The rain continued for much of the month, but the warmer weather has certainly began its take over.  We spent much of the month perparing for our first recital! The princessa contessa has mixed emotions: " I hate the bun, ouch you are pulling my hair!"  "I am the only one with blonde hair..." "Why do I have to go on Saturday, this is like school." "Yea Kaylie is going to be there." , " Yea, Keena took us to that yummy yogurt place."

Happy Birthday to me! I turned 36 this month and enjoyed a wonderful day off from work and  ended the day by having dinner with my parents and my precious Eva. Who by the way did a great job picking out my presents... :) I am spending the weekend with friends by the pool and a couple of evenings out for a yummy dinner.

Latest  and Greatest from Eva:
 Response to driving in the hale one afternoon: " Mommy, is there going to be more hazel tonight?"
 Comment as she tried to pull herself out of the pool: "Ooh... my big bum!"


Mommy! It does have my name on it. My first diploma...

Hope to have a pic of these two in 13 years when they graduate from HS.


Soooo ready for summer

Preparing for our first dance recital.
Swim day with Sydney and Jacob ...