Monday, April 4, 2011

Eva Turns 5

Eva has turned five! What an amazing 5 years we have had together. She is an amazing, beautiful soul and I feel so very blessed to be her mother. We are both very blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. Thank you to everyone who has enriched our lives over the past 5 years by sharing so many wonderful memories. A few statements from Miss Eva lately as she turned 5!!
  • "Mommy I want some more issues" (issues=cashews)
  • "I am not a fan of cowboy beans"
  • "Mommy you decorated. (after I moved some items around in the living room)
  • "Look mommy the tree got decorated" (last spring when the trees started to bloom)
  • Drinking tea like a true princess
    Enjoying our new bike
    Princess Parade
    Birthday Girl!!! In her new rain boots...
  • "Mom you are wearing me out too."